Archives & Transcripts


Être bilingue, c'est gagnant!

Request for Marks

To obtain a copy of your official transcript and/or diploma, please contact the Ministère de l'Éducation ()

Student Record Request

If you are a former PSBGM or ץstudent in need of your report cards and/or transcript of marks, please print and complete the Student Records Request form below. Please include a copy of a valid piece of photo identification.

Student Records Request Certification

If you require certification of your name, date of birth, address or school attendance, please complete the Certified Records Request Form below. Include a copy of a piece of photo identification. A non-refundable fee of $10 must be paid in advance. Payment should be made by mailing a certified cheque or money order made out to the ץ with the completed request form.

Please note: Expect a 20-day turnaround time for all record requests, as per the Act respecting Access to documents (R.S.Q., c. A-2.1).

Mail to or drop off your request at:

Archives & Records Centre
6000 Fielding Avenue
Montreal QC H3X 1T4

Or email your request to:

Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.